Full height turnstile
Double, full height turnstile. The three sections of the rotor arms allow for comfortable passage. The device designed to assist pedestrian access control at guarded passage ways.
Examples of use:
- points of ticket control and access control for passenger traffic, airports/seaports,
- spassages for authorised personnel, directing passanger traffic,
- points of ticket control at sports facilities, e.g. swimming pools, stadiums, sports and show facilities,
- access and time attendance control points in working places, e.g. offices, dedicated areas in factories.
Device description (ZA3 / GA3)
ENTRY / EXIT CONTROL
PRECISE ROTOR POSITION MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Device description (MA3)
BLOCKING SELECTED DIRECTION OF MOVEMENT
D – (DUPLEX)*
* – galvanized + powder coated